Health Aspects of Gas Drilling
- Environmental Protection Agency unveils new policy to discourage stonewalling on health and safety EPA to review claims to “trade secrets” in revealing chemical compounds used in oil and gas extraction .
- Statement of American Pediatrics Society NY Chapter on Hydrofracking MOS-pediatrics A10940 hydrofrack
- Air pollution flyer
- NATURAL GAS WITH UN-NATURAL CONSEQUENCES: THE HEALTH RISKS OF SHALE GAS DRILLING The presenters were Ron Bishop, lecturer in Chemistry at SUNY Oneonta;
Thomas Shelly, chemical safety and hazardous materials specialist; Adam Law, a physician who specializes in endocrinology. Dr. William Klepack, a family practice physician in Dryden, introduced the speakers. Video Recorded on Tuesday, February 23, 6:30-8:30 at The Forum room, Tompkins Cortland Community College (TC3), 170 North St, Dryden, NY.
- DVD from Theo Colburn, which is available free from her website: www.endocrinedisruption.com; and is entitled: “What Your Need to Know About Natural Gas Production.”
- DISH, TX Health Survey
- Tompkins Co. Medical Soc. moratorium
- Quality of Life/ Mental Health Dominate Testimony http://pittsburgh.bizjournals.com/pittsburgh/blog/energy/2010/07/quality_of_life_issues_overshadow_emergencies_at_hearing.html
- Toxic emissions force family to leave home. By Brandon Evans | Published Thursday, September 23, 2010