Oil/Gas Industry Accidents/Leaks/Spills
- Assault-on-America-A-Decade-of-Petroleum-Company-Disaster– National Wildlife Federation, 2010
- PA. Department of Environmental Protection, Bureau of Oil and Gas Management. Stray Natural Gas Migration Associated with Oil and Gas Wells 2009 draft
- PA. Department of Environmental Protection, Bureau of Oil and Gas Management. Marcellus Shale Violations Jan-June 2010. (1400)
- DEP Looks at Drilling as River Bubbles Up, Brandford Co. PA 9/5/2010
- BP Internal Report on DeepWater Horizon Blowout. Sept. 11, 2010
- WikiLeaks cables: BP suffered blowout on Azerbaijan gas platform. Guardian. Dec. 17,2010.
- Nardone: The unnatural side of natural gas.By Julie Nardone/Local columnist. The MetroWest Daily News.Posted Sep 19, 2010 @ 12:23 AM Pipeline Vulnerabilities.
- Why Oilwells Leak: Cement Behavior and Long-Term Consequences. 2000, Society of Petroleum Engineers Inc.
Abstract: Oil and gas wells can develop gas leaks along the casing years after production has ceased and the well has been plugged and
abandoned (P&A). Explanatory mechanisms include …
Dot Earth: Gas Leaks on the Path to a Post-Fossil Future.By By ANDREW C. REVKIN. January 25, 2011More evidence that leaks from wells and pipes blunt the climate value of natural gas and that industry needs to tighten up its act.
- Energy busts create mess. By BRIAN NEARING Staff Writer. Published: 05:00 a.m., Monday, November 8, 2010.
- Well still is spewing TX. By Vicki Vaughan – Express-News Web Posted: 11/17/2010.
- Driller says Frio well not mapped.TX By Vicki Vaughan – Express-News Web Posted: 11/22/2010 5:51 PM CST